Are you tired of your old decorative pillows, that do not match the new look for your room? We have a simple solution; No-Sew Pillow Cover! It is also easy to change decoration relative to the holiday: Valentine’s Day, Christmas or any other holiday.
To do this project you need a long piece of fabric. It is easier to work with fabric that is not silky. You can also use something that was previously used in a house, like curtain panels…
1. Position pillow in the middle of the fabric.
2. Fold both sides over neatly to overlap.
3. Then cross long sides. Again, try to do it as neatly as possible.
4. Turn the pillow on the other side.
5. Cross ends like it is shown on the picture:
6. Turn it back.
7. Tuck in ends as neatly as possible. Make all folds look nice using your fingers.
8. There is your new no-sew pillow cover!
For this method you need 5 to 6 times longer fabric than pillow. If you want to do it with smaller piece of fabric, use the different method. This time we used an old shawl. Fabric needs to be at least 3 times longer than pillow.
1. Position your pillow in the center of the fabric.
2. Fold both “horizontal” sides over neatly to overlap, as much as they have to.
3. Pick up the sides from left and right and cross them in the middle.
4. Make a knot.
5. Fold the knot under, so your no-sew pillow cover looks much nicer.