This is a very decorative way for serving small bites. For this appetizer ball you will need:
- ½ of cabbage head
- 2-3 leaves of green salad
- 1 package of small mozzarella balls
- 2 – 3 cheese sticks (any kind)
- 1 package of grape tomatoes
- 1 bunch of red grapes
- Some parsley for decoration and toothpicks (I used decorative ones)
Thread grapes, tomatoes, mozzarella balls, and slices of cheese sticks on toothpicks and stuck them to the cabbage. Arrange different colors and put some parsley leaves in between for decoration.
You can use olives and other stuff, too. This appetizer ball is nice addition to any buffet or formal table setting.